Thursday, 15 March 2007
Of all things, I didn't expect this to happen so soon. This is the 1st day that I've woken up so early, thinking that it's a brand new day and with a positive outlook on life. Just as I stepped into the gym and was about to use the cross-trainer a sms had to come through my phone . I thought it was a normal sms from my friends like if I'm free tomorrow or something but the contents of the msg totally left me shocked. I've lost my mood to exercise.
Ok, maybe I've just been living in my own world of self-delusion and I've failed to notice the signals even though they've turned into bright red warning signs. Like yesterday when I saw " allthefeelingswasjustgone" , I brushed it aside and thought nothing more of it. I've always thought something good might eventually come out from this. But guess not.
I surrender alright! My life is total and complete joke right now. Whoever's been wishing me ill luck has definitely succeeded in doing so. I give up. This portion of my life has been jinxed and I should never ever get into this anymore. I'll never dare to take another chance. Previous events have failed, what's more to say about the future?
I've got no one to talk to about this , no comforting hand that will pat my back, pass me a tissue or lend me a shoulder to cry on like in the past. Everyone's busy with their life now. This is a lonely world. This is life. What more can I expect?
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D